Visitor Information System
Pushpanjali Hospital is one of the largest hospital in Agra offering quality healthcare at affordable prices. All information you need to know about visiting our hospital is mentioned herein below.
- You are requested to collect the Visitors and Attendants pass from the reception.
- Only one visitor pass is issued per patient.
- A reliever pass can be collected from the front office desk at the time of admission procedure.
- Only one visitor is allowed to visit the ICU.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed into patients rooms.
- The hospital visiting hours – Evening – 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- The ICU visiting hours – Evening – 5.00 pm to 6.00 pm
- The hospital visiting hours – Morning – 7.00 am to 8.00 am
- The ICU visiting hours – Evening – 7.00 pm to 8.00 pm
- Visiting hours on Sunday and Public Holidays – 10.00 am to 1.00 pm
Please feel welcome to contact our friendly reception staff with any general or medical enquiry call us.
All Days : 24 Hours