Healthcare Guide to Plan Your Medical Tourism
Plan Your Visit to India
Pushpanjali Hospital believes in providing the best services for its international patients. We have a large team of internationally qualified doctors who treats patients with the help of the latest medical equipments and technology available at Pushpanjali Hospital. The doctors section offers to you the entire profile of all of our doctors. To fix an appointment, we request you to fill in the request information form so that we can refer you to the most appropriate doctor.
Based on the online consultations, the doctors will offer to you the best line of treatment. Once you have selected the procedure, our patient coordinators will help you with the cost-wise estimate of the procedure.
1. On confirming the treatment with our hospital, patients will have to send the scanned copies of their passport to us.
2. On receiving the passport copies, our coordinator will issue a visa assistance letter for the patient and the attendant to visit India on medical visa.
3. Once you have our visa assistance letter along with the other formalities of the visa of your respective country, the Indian embassy would grant you the visa.
4. Book your tickets and send us the scanned copy of your tickets to confirm your arrival date and time.
5. On confirmation, our coordinators will book rooms, OT etc. as per the procedures.
6. On arrival at the airport, the patient and the attendant would be assisted and escorted to the hospital by our representative.
7. Be rest assured, you will be provided the best medical treatment.
1. Once you arrive in India, our relationship executives will assist you in organizing your admission. On the basis of the selected package, you will be guided to your pre-booked facility.
2. You will be required to produce your passport at the registration counter to get registered at our hospital. The hospital will maintain a copy of your passport (photo page and visa page) in the hospital record. This is a mandatory requirement and is based on the directives from the Government of India.
3. As an international patient, you are expected to register yourself at the ‘Foreigner Regional Registration Offices’. Our executives will be more than happy to help you to complete this formality.
1. Visas and customs – Each country has its own visa and custom regulations. It is the responsibility of the patient and attendants to adhere to the protocols.
2. Ground transportation – We also provide assistance in finding a shuttle, hiring a car, or choosing any other mode of transportation within the city.
3. Please do see to it that you bring your entire file of previous medical records, so that it becomes easier for our doctors to understand your previous medical treatments.
4. It would also be good if you could bring across a covering letter from your referral doctor, with he/she explaining your medical aliments and the list of medications.
5. Carry your driver's license or any valid proof of identity and make sure it remains valid while you're traveling.
Post operative care
Pushpanjali Hospital believes in providing holistic care. So once the patient is discharged and shifted back to the guest house/hotel or directly to the airport, our representative takes care of the post-procedure follow-up via e-mail/phone/video conferencing.
Meet Our Doctors
Our administration and support staff all have exceptional people skills and trained to assist you with all medical enquiries. Kindly call to confirm your Appointment.