Department of Nephrology
Nephrology is an essential science required in every major Super Speciality Hospital. Nephrology as a subspeciality is a very important aspect of medicine required for the success of various other services like Critical Care Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiac Surgeries, Major General surgeries and Orthopaedic Surgery. It is an essential back up without which advanced Medical, Surgical and Critical Care is difficult to provide. At Pushapnajli Hospital & Research Centre we have the most modern Nephrology service in Region.
Facilities & Services Available
- Advanced Dialysis Machines. (largest unit in the city)
- Large capacity R.O. Plant.
- Experienced and well trained Nursing Staff & technicians.
- Separate Dialysis areas for patients who are infectious & non-infectious
- Separate washing areas for infectious & non- infectious Dialysis accessories.
- Separate storage areas for infectious & non-infectious Dialysis and tubing.
- Regular educations programmes for patients/ staff/ Doctors.
- Regular OPD Haemodialysis round the clock.
- Peritoneal Dialysis.
- CAPD/Permacath insertion.
- CAVH/CAVHD- Continuous therapies.