Pushpanjali Hospital is one of the largest hospitals in Agra offering quality healthcare at affordable prices. All information you need to know about visiting our hospital is mentioned herein below.
- You are requested to collect the Visitors and Attendants pass from the reception.
- Only one visitor pass is issued per patient.
- A reliever pass can be collected from the front office desk at the time of admission procedure.
- Only one visitor is allowed to visit the ICU.
- Children below the age of 12 are not allowed into patients rooms.
- The hospital visiting hours – Evening – 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- The ICU visiting hours – Evening – 4.00 pm to 7.00 pm
- Visiting hours on Sundays and Public Holidays – 10.00 am to 1.00 pm