Pushpanjali Hospital offers the complete range of service required to meet every need of patients and their family members. Understanding fully well that anxiety levels are likely to be high among the patients and families especially when faced with uncertainties associated with unfamiliar places and people, our Patients Services team is specifically trained to address this issue. Starting with multilingual capability to a natural penchant to care, every staff member will strive to make your stay comfortable.
Our hospital includes multi specialty ‘Centers of Excellence’ providing tertiary healthcare in key specialty areas like Cardiac Care, Orthopedics, Neurology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Pulmonology, Aesthetic Surgery and many more. The Physicians and support staff at Pushpanjali Hospital follow a set of carefully developed standard operating protocols to offer standardized and consistent service to our patients. We have developed special packages for the international patients keeping in mind the needs that are specific to them. We will take care of all your needs while you can avail the services without any other hassles in mind.
WE ARE EQUIPPED WITH MODERN FACILITIES, EQUIPMENT AND SYSTEMS LIKE:
- Operation Theatres (OTs) built to international specifications using ultra-clean air laminar flow to ensure highest standards of infection control.
- Intensive Care Units (ICUs), under the charge of critical care specialist that has a ratio of one nurse for every ICU patient.
- High-tech systems for Imaging, Radiology and Pathology Testing.
- Sophisticated Hospital Management System to enable better efficiency, greater patient convenience and easy retrieval of patient information.
- Specialized Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation Services that help the patient to return back to normal activity quickly after the surgery/treatment.
- Convenient support facilities such as: Round the clock Pharmacy, Diagnostics and Blood Bank services.
- Ambulance Service: State-of the-art Ambulances at the hospital, equipped to handle most complex emergencies are available to our patients 24 hrs of the day and night. These ambulances carry, as standard equipment, a ventilator, a Defibrillator, Oxygen and all the other life saving drugs. Staff manning these ambulances is well trained in managing emergencies in their respective fields.