- More than 20 years of experience in Respiratory medicine and Critical care.
- MD in Internal Medicine and holds European Diploma in Intensive care Medicine (EDIC) from
European Society of Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM), and European Diploma in Adult respiratory medicine (EDRM) by European Respiratory Society.
- Worked in leadership positions in Pulmonary and critical care at Tertiary Care NCR Hospitals.
- Established one of the first departments dedicated to Pulmonary & Respiratory Critical Care (RICU) in private space at Metro group of Hospitals Noida. Where he worked as Sr. Consultant Pulmonary & Critical Care (From 2002 -2012).
- Head of Pulmonology & Respiratory Intensive Care at Max Super Specialty Hospital from (2013-2016).
- Director Pulmonology, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine at Nayati Hospital & Research Center Mathura from (2016-2021).
- Intensive care unit (ICU)
MBBS, MD, (Medicine)
EDIC (European Diploma in Intensive Care)
EDRM (European Diploma in Respiratory Medicine)
FCCP (Fellow American College of Chest Physician)
Areas of Expertise
All Days :: 10:00 am to 05:00 pm
Experience (in Years)
Doctor’s Services at Pushpanjali Hospital
- Trained in Interventional Bronchoscopy, thoraco copy EBUS and ECMO from Internationally acclaimed training centers.
- Incharge of Covid Programe at Nayati Hospital Mathura where his team treated thousands of Critical Covid patients at tertiary care level .
- Recently co-author of research Paper on use of Tocilizumab in Covid-19 Pneumonia published in the prestigious Lancet journal and rare covid case in IJCCM.
- Special interest in COPD, Asthma, management of severe lung diseases & difficult ventilation.
- Over a decade of experience as Investigator in many Land mark multinational clinical research trials on COPD, Asthma, Sepsis, Inhaled Insulin, Antifungal and Covid-19.
- Faculty teacher, in DNB Respiratory medicine IDCCM and Institutional Academic activities in past.
- Focus on CMES, Academic activities and Training in smaller cities to help improve level of care.