Dr. Sanjay Saran did his Graduation from prestigeous Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner and pursued his postgraduation training in Internal Medicine from the same institution. He completed his super specialisation in Endocrinology and Human Metabolism with university gold medal from prestigious Lala Lajpat Rai Memorial Medical College, Meerut, India. After completing his superspecilisation Dr. Saran joined as assistant professor in endocrinology department of the same institution. This is the first Endocrinology department of India. During this journey he worked in various areas of endocrinology and published data on Nutrition, Metabolism, growth and development, Type 1 diabetes and disorder of puberty, Thyroid disease and Reproductive endocrinology in various national and international journals. Dr. Saran visited SGPGI, Lucknow also to enhance his skills in pediatric endocrinology. He has done >50 presentations, >20 publications in various national and international journals. His special area of interests are Nutrition, Metabolism, growth and development, Type 1 diabetes and disorder of puberty, Thyroid disease and Reproductive endocrinology. He is affiliated with several international & national associations in Endocrinology such as American Endocrine society (Washington DC), Endocrine society of india (ESI), Indian Thyroid Socioety (ITS).
- MD (Internal Medicine)
- DM (Endocrinology)
- Member of Endocrine Society (Washington DC)
- Member of American College of Clinical Endocrinology
- Member of Indian society for Bone and Mineral Research (ISBMR)
- Member of Endocrine society of India (ESI)
- Member of Indian Thyroid Society (ITS)
Awards & Achievements
- Received Jaipur Apicon 98 award for best presentation.
- Best oral presentation award in Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI) in 2014.
- Received University Gold Medal during DM Reviewer of esteemed Journal- Indian journal of Endocrinology and Metabolism.
- Published 22 articles in different national & international Journals.