CLICK HERE TO PLAY ABOUT DR. (PROF) SHANTANU CHAUDHURI
Close to 30 years of National & International experience
- Former Director and HOD Oncology, Regional Cancer Hospital, Nagpur
- Consultant, Tata Memorial Hospital, Mumbai
- Part of Visiting Professor Programme – University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, USA
- Part of Visiting, Professor Programme – Austin Hospital, Oncology Centre, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- Visiting fellowships at Christie Hospital Manchester, U.K., University Hospital Frankfurt, Germany, William Beaumont Hospital, Michigan, USA and many international sites
- Nearly 150 national and international publications.
- Cancer Specialist
MD (Tata Memorial Hospital),
PGDHA, M.Phil & CPC
Immuno Oncology, Genetics and precision Oncology, Harvard Medical School, Boston, USA
Areas of Expertise
Monday to Saturday
10 am to 2 pm
Experience (in Years)
- 30 Years of National & International Experience
Membership National & International
- Life Member of Association of Radiation Oncologist of India.
- Life Member of ICON – Indian Comprehensive Oncologist Network.
- Life Member of Indo – American Cancer Association.
- Member of American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Member of American Society of Radiation Oncology.
- Member of Society of Neuro – Oncology (USA).
- Member of Global Cancer Control Committee UICC Geneva.
- Member of European Society of Medical Oncology.
Doctor’s Research, Workshop & Achievement
- Steering Committee Member – Indian Comprehensive Cancer Network ( ICCN) for national cancer protocol formulation.
- Invited member of the committee working on development of indigenous Teletherapy machines in India by Department of Atomic Energy, Govt. of India.
- Elected Vice President, December – 2004, Association of Radiation Oncologists of India.
- Recipient of ‘VIKAS RATNA SHIROMANI AWARD’ , Indian Achievers Award For Health Excellence, Atish Dipankar Gold Medal, Mother Teressa Gold Medal, Mahatma Gandhi Peace Award.
- UICC scholar in World Cancer Congress 2006, in Washington DC, USA.
- Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) Steering committee member for the Task Force on review of guidelines for management of cancers.
- Certificate of appreciation from UICC Geneva in 2007 for contribution in field of Global Cancer Control Committee
- Standing Committee Member (RDP) of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India
- Principle project co-ordinator in multiple WHO & Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India Projects related to early detection, manpower training and research in Cancer Management pertaining to Central India.