Overall Rating based
All Days :: 24 Hours
- Completed Diploma in Anaesthesiology from Christian Medical College & Hospital
Ludhiana in June 1997
- Worked as Resident in Mahatma Gandhi Memorial Hospital Parel Mumbai
till Jan 1998
- Joined as DNB Resident in Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital Jaipur
Feb 1998-Jan 2000
- Worked as an anaesthetist and Critical Care Specialist at Kamayani
Hospital Agra (Feb 2000-Dec 2000), at Mangal Hospital (Jan 2001-2002), at
Ram Raghu Hospital from Feb 2002, at Pushpanjali Hospital from Feb 2003-till date.
MBBS DA DNB1 PGDHA FICCM
Areas of Expertise
Experience (in Years)
Doctor’s Services at Pushpanjali Hospital
- Manned by Intensivist 24*7/ Trained staff bedside/Latest technology Equipment.
- Attending patients of Acute Medical cases -COPD / Asthma / Pneumonitis / Tropical fever-Complicated Malaria Dengue Shock.
Surgical emergencies of acute abdomen/Laparotomy.
- Polytrauma -Head injury/Orthopedic intervention/CTVS Surgeon.
- Gastroenterology – Hematemesis / Chronic liver disease/Cirrhosis/Alcoholic encephalopathy.
- Poisonings-Organophosphorous/Celphos /Any poison /Drug overdose/Bites Snake/Scorpion.
Severe Sepsis/Septic Shock.
- Neurological – Haemorrhage / Infarcts / Tumors.
- Nephrology -Chronic Kidney disease for emergency dialysis/SLED.
- Obstetric emergences/Post delivery complications.
Doctor’s Research, Workshop & Achievement
- FCCS Instructor | CTLS Instructor | IDCCM/IDCCN Teacher
- FICCM awardee 2019 | Executive committee member ISCCM 2012-2016
- Vice President ISCCM 2016-2017 | Chairman ISCCM Agra 2020-2022
- Regular speaker in National conferences