Overall Rating based
All Days :: 24 Hours
- Performed more than 10,000 urological surgeries.
- Special Interest and is very well trained in all forms of Endourology procedures like PCNL, LAZER treatment of Stones and Prostate and flexible ureteroscopy (RIRS).
- Well trained in Uro-Oncology procedures for Kidney cancer, Bladder and Prostate Cancer.
- Special interest in reconstructive urology with good exposure in Urethral reconstruction, Upper tract reconstruction in form of Boari Flap, Ileal Ureter, and pediatric and adult Pyeloplasty.
- Good exposure in pediatric endo-urological procedures like Cystoscopy, PUV Fulguration, URS, PCNL.
- Well trained in performing Laparoscopic urologic surgeries like Lap. Nephrectomy, Lap. Pyeloplasty, Lap cyst deroofing, Lap orchiopexy.
- Trained in microscopic and vascular surgery and have been doing Vaso-Vasostomy (Vasectomy Reversal), arterio-venous fistulas.
- Well trained in donor nephrectomy & Renal Transplants done at KMC, Manipal.
- Good experience of Robotic Surgery during stay in Tokyo medical university hospital, Tokyo, japan.
- M.Ch. in Urology and Renal Transplant from Kasturba Medical College, Manipal.
- Awarded Membership of Royal College of Surgeons from Edinburgh, United Kingdom.
- Fellowship in Robotic and Laparoscopic surgery from Tokyo Medical University Hospital, Japan
- Fellowship of International College of Surgeons, Chicago, USA
- Awarded UAA Youth Section Fellowship for the year 2014 at Asian Congress of Urology
- Consultant – Urologist
M.S., M.Ch.(Urology), M.R.C.S.(Edinburgh, UK), F.R.L.S. (Japan), F.I.C.S. (Chicago, USA)
Areas of Expertise
- All Days :: 10:00 am to 02:00 pm
Experience (in Years)
Prior Appointments / Membership
- Consultant surgeon at Rockland Hospital, New Delhi.
- Associate professor of Urology at Kasturba Medical College, Manipal
- Member- Urological Association of Asia.
- Member- Society Internationale D’ Urology.
- Member- Urological society of India (USI).
- Member- American Urological Association (AUA)
- Member- European Association of Urological (EAU)