- M.B.B.S.(G.S.V.M. Medical College, C.S.J.M. University, KANPUR)
- M.S.(Gen. Surg.) Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University
- M.R.C.S.(Royal College of Surgeons of Edinburgh, UK)
- M.Ch.(Urology) Kasturba Medical College, Manipal University
- F.R.L.S.(Tokyo Med. University Hospital, Tokyo, Japan)
- Performed about 1000 urological surgeries till date as per my log book records during my MCh Training period.
- Performed more than 4000 endo-surgeries and open procedures as Consultant in department of urology, Kasturba Medical Colllege, Manipal, Karnataka.
- Performed 1000 urological surgeries till now while working as Consultant urologist in Pushpanjali hospital and research center, Agra.
- Special interest in reconstructive urology with good exposure in Urethral reconstruction, Upper tract reconstruction in form of Boari Flap, Ileal Ureter, and pediatric and adult Pyeloplasty.
- Good exposure in bladder reconstruction after cystectomy and Augmentation cystoplasty and have been doing Neobladder construction on a regular basis
- Well trained in all forms of endourology procedures like PCNL, LAZER treatment of Stones and Prostate and flexible ureteroscopy.
- Specialized in pediatric endo-urological procedures like Cystoscopy, PUV Fulguration, URS, PCNL.
- Performed open surgeries like Radical Nephrectomy, Partial Nephrectomy, Radical Cystectomy, Urethroplasty, Ileal conduit, Continent diversion, Augmentation cystoplasty, Partial and Total Penectomy, Ilio-inguinal block dissection, Pyeloplasty, Pyelolithotomy, Radical orchiectomy, Orchiopexy, Varicocele surgery, Ureteric reimplantation, Boari flap, RPLND Independently
- Well trained in microscopic and vascular surgery and have been doing Vaso-Vasostomy(Vasectomy Reversal), arterio-venous fistulas, donor nephrectomy & Renal Transplants done at KMC, Manipal.