Department of Urology
The Department of urology provides contemporary medical and surgical care in all aspects of adult and pediatric urology. It has a complete range of facilities to provide comprehensive services in the management of urological conditions like incontinence, hematuria, cancers of the urinary tract, prostate disease, stone disease, female urology, andrology, male infertility and erectile dysfunction.
Urology – offer the latest treatment methods to destroy kidney stones.
Facilities & Services Available
- Innovative treatment procedures for ureteric/bladder stones, cancer of the urinary tract, congenital urological problems and male infertility.
- State-of-the-art extra corporeal shock wave Lithotripsy machine (ESWL) for renal stone treatment
- Various laparoscopic surgeries conducted including flexible Ureteroscopy and Laser Lithoclasty
- Management of chronic kidney diseases
- Surgical treatment of kidney stones, prostate, renal cancers