Department of Pulmonology
Pushpanjali Hospital has an advanced thoracic care unit catering to all aspects of pulmonary medicine delivered under the same roof. It is a unit designed for early detection of diseases, to perform required interventions and to provide pulmonary rehabilitation to help patients with respiratory illnesses and help them in leading healthier and productive lives.
Facilities & Services Available
Complete Pulmonary Function Tests
- Standard Lung Function Tests (Spirometry pre and post bronchodilator, Static lung volumes, Diffusion capacity and Blood gases)
- Pulmonary Stress Test
- Bronchial Provocation Test
- Alveolar Arterial Oxygen Gradient pre/post exercise and 100% oxygen.
- Therapeutic nebulization.
- Dermal allergen tests
- Estimation of Serum Angiotensin Converting Enzyme
Sleep disorder breathing
- For diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorder breathing including obstructive sleep apnea.
- Bronchoalveolar lavage for diagnostic and therapeutic purpose.
- Transbronchial biopsy for diagnostic purposes.
Sports & Athletic fitness
- Maximal Aerobic Capacity determination is very useful for evaluation of physical fitness such as for sports and athletics.